- I am a temporary worker and will be supplying my services to multiple end-clients during the course of my employment with i4.
- I am entitled to work in the UK and will supply proof thereof when requested to do so, and I hereby give i4 permission to run any necessary employment checks with the Home Office on such information supplied.
- I will supply i4 with two approved documents confirming my proof of address.
- The limited company billing rate (also known as the agency pay rate) is the rate i4 will use to bill your agency for your services, and is the total of: (a) the gross amount payable to you, including provision for paid leave entitlement, plus (b) provision for employment and administrative overheads.
- I am aware that i4 may deduct an administration fee per week worked from the limited company funds received from my agency/end client, any such fee will be confirmed in my assignment schedule.
- There are no joining or termination fees.
- I agree to abide by i4's Expense Policy.
- The information that I am now supplying is correct.
- I consent to the information that I am supplying to be passed to other i4 group companies in order that they may properly carry out their duties, rights and obligations. I understand that this information will be used for personnel, administrative and payroll purposes.